Friday, October 22, 2010 | By: Stacy

Passiflora nephrodes


This particular plant has intrigued me for quite awhile. I always thought it looked "fuzzy" which was different from all the other passies I had seen pictures of. So far, I've had 2 or 3 of these plants and last year's plant died, thru the over-wintering process (this year will be different!)... I bought 2 Passiflora nephodes from ....(gotta see which place for sure). They were healthy, beautiful plants and one immediately graced me with a bud! It didn't take too many days before my little surprise today!


I was misting the plants with water and out of the corner of my eye, a beautiful pinkish something got my attention! Shocked, I got so excited and moved it to a better spot to get photos with hopfully good lighting and detail. (My trusty camera broke so I'm having to make do... ). Such a pretty bloom with a delicate fragrance. Ugh, I so do wish my good camera was working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment